Congratulations! You made it to the end of this course. 🎉
I hope you enjoyed it and learned a lot. I tried to make it as beginner-friendly as possible, but I also wanted to show you some more advanced concepts with real-world examples.
Please let me know on the Discord server if you have any feedback or suggestions for future courses. I'm always happy to hear from you. 🙏
I would be very grateful if you could leave a review on TrustPilot. It would help me a lot to reach more people, create more content, and improve the lessons. 🚀
Where to go from now?
You now have solid foundations to create your own 3D web experiences with React Three Fiber. But there is still a lot to learn and discover. 📚
Here is my list of recommendations to keep learning and improving your skills:
- Look at React Three Fiber examples and documentation.
- Join Poimandres Discord community.
- Lack of documentation on some components? Jump into Threejs documentation, R3F Drei source code and Threejs source code.
- Create projects → Don’t restrict yourself to your skills but fix goals, and try to achieve them by learning. Add those projects to your portfolio.
- Try recreate Awwwards websites or other parts of 3D websites you like.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my free 3D web development tutorials.
- Share your work, get feedback, improve ♻️
Tech Twitter (or X now...) is a great place to learn and discover new things. Here are some accounts I recommend you to follow:
- Bruno Simon
- Anderson Mancini
- Immersive Studios
- Maxime Heckel
- The Ebenezer
- Andrew Woan
- Wawa Sensei